Our advocates provide specialist telephone advice and support to residents of aged care homes in NSW, or people who are receiving services in their own home.
Aged care advocates
Seniors Rights Service provides information and support to people using, or seeking to access, in-home and residential aged care services.
Our aged care advocates are located across NSW to provide support for recipients of all Commonwealth funded aged care services.
- Listen to your concerns
- Provide information about rights and responsibilities
- Help resolve problems or complaints with your aged care service providers
- Speak with your service provider if required
- Refer to other agencies where necessary
- Seniors Rights Service advocacy work raises consumer issues on behalf of vulnerable older people to government, the aged care system and the community.
To contact a Seniors Rights Aged Care Advocate please call 02 9281 3600.